Monday, May 24, 2010

hApPy AnNiVeRsArY!!!!

We celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We went to 6 flags in California. I know, 6 years, 6 flags...I'm so funny. It was so much fun! We both share a love for a good adrenaline rush. I didn't take a ton of pictures because it was a pain to carry the camera with us. Although I did have it in my hand the whole time we were on Rodeo Drive, Malibu Beach, and certain parts of Santa Monica...but of coarse the celebrity's had better things to do than be chased by me. Ha! Thanks to my in-laws for taking the kids for 4 days. Happy Anniversary Jeremy, I love you!!




This ride was INSANE!! You start out sitting like you would normally in a chair, then they tilt you like this so you are facing the ground the whole time...oh ya!! I might of wet myself a few times.


My little man had his pre-school graduation the day we left. (for those of you who are judging me, we already booked the trip before the date for his graduation was set) He did so good, he memorized his part, and I am so proud of him! By the way, we are practicing how to roll our eyes in this picture.


Why eat the cereal when you can take it out and go straight for milk.


WARNING: please don't let your kidlets see this next one. I had to show this. Only in California would they have a lingerie shop with the mannequins posing like this. We just had to do a double take.

6 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Happy anniversary! It is always nice getting away from the kids for a little while!

Zac and Shelece said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. It makes me want to go on a trip soon : ) Hope you guys had a good anniversary!!

Harada's said...

Happy anniversary!! Looks like you had a fun time you had in Cali.... =)

Blake and Jessica said...

I'm extremely jealous of your vay-cay. Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize we got married aroud the same time of the year?!? We are going to be celebrating our anniversary by buying a garden hose, which is why I am coveting your vacation. Looks awesome!

Kari said...

So I saw your comment on my sis Sheri's blog and thought I'd check your's out. We have boys the same age and I was curious what your little cutie looked like these days, cause I still remember they were in their baby contest together and I totally remember thinking, "if they have an ultimate winner, it'll be mine or the chamber's baby" cause they were seriously the cutest ones. Anyway, just thought I'd share the memory. We just had our 6 yr anniv. too! And we also have a baby girl!
Well, see ya a the reunions! Ha Ha!

Kari (Saunders) Jones ckejones.blogspot.com

Clint and Sheri said...

Hey! Thanks for the nice comment. I've never been to your blog before and you are a funny girl! We also see you guys at the Harrisville P.J.P! I will have to add you to my list. But, you didn't even leave me the option to invite you! ha ha. I have PLENTY of room, so if you'd like to stop by the private blog leave me your email.