Sunday, August 1, 2010

Old Lady

I turned 28 on the 27th, you might as well hand me some crochet hooks, and give me a rascal. Jk, I had a great day/week! Jeremy took me to Park City. We shopped, ate food, went down the slides, and had a great time! We also went to the parade on the 24th, and then camping. These pics are in no order because let's face it, I'm to old now to sit here and be that diligent.


I had class the night of my birthday, but when I came home, Jeremy and the kids had made this for me. Every mom needs one of these.




Camping in the meadow. Trey and Payzlee spent the entire time in the river looking for any kind of bug, animal, snake, whatever they could get their hands on. Thank goodness for that little girl, Trey needs someone to get dirty with.




Park City. We took the kidlets with us, Trey loved the slides and so did Ave. We lied and said she was 2 so that she could ride it, hee hee.


Avery found a worm at the parade and she could've cared less about anything else.



This is our little Diva Talia. She is a doll!



We've had the girls up to sleep over...


and we've had friends come and join us for lunch. (those are dead grasshoppers, they're Avery's)



And we went to see Tory Story 3 in 3D. So cute, the cutest one I think. Avery even liked it, she sat still all the way until the last 45 min, then she crashed.
We have a ton more stuff happening. Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

happy belated birthday! still so funny/wierd/awesome to see my in-laws house as YOUR house right now. haha. :)

The Wilson Family said...

What's with your kids and worms?! It cracks me up!

Zac and Shelece said...

Hey old lady, happy late birthday, I will be up with your depends soon. Ha ha JK I love the pictures, your kids are so fun!!