Friday, December 26, 2008

All Party'd Out.

Well we had a great Christmas. It's always such a bummer when it's over. I feel like we did hours and hours of shopping, more hours and hours of wrapping and in only 1 hour it was all over. Trey had so much fun. He was a little overwhelmed with all the gifts, he didn't know what to play with first. He's been lately into the Incredible Hulk so we found this cute toy that talks and growls and he loved it. I'm not sure if any of you who read this have seen the Hulk but apparently the ultimate Hulk saying is "HULK SMASH"!! I had no clue , my husband looked at me like I've been sheltered or something but anyways thats all Trey says these days when he's playing with the Hulk or watching it. Avery got some cute clothes, it's great at this age with both of them because they have yet to learn what a lot of toys are on Christmas. I wish that could last forever. Jeremy got some new shoes, a new computer and some nose hair trimmers (I guess when you turn thirty your hair gets a little more out of control.) I got some perfume from Victoria Secret. It's called Desire and it smells fabulous, and a new I Pod nano. I actually got one last year but it got stolen out of my car after I left it unlocked. Jeremy teased me and teased me that it didn't get stolen I pretty much gave it them. But he saw how boring it was for me to work out without music so Thank You Sweety. Here are some pics of our Holiday.

Grandpa Willson with Avery. She's very content with him.



Me and my sweetheart. Grandma Alene gave her these cute pj's.
I love them because they are not pink!



Grandpa Scott with his sexy hair. The braids flatter him.



Avery in red. I love this color on her.



Grandpa and Grandma Saunders.

No comments: