Saturday, December 13, 2008

High School Tag

1- Did you date someone from your high school? I dated this kid Darren when I was a sophmore...weirdo...and then just random dates here and there.

2- What kind of car did you drive? An 86 Buick Lasbre Limited Edition, with red velvet seats....oh yeah

3- What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I'm not sure, I'm guessing I did a lot of embarrassing things, luckily most of them involved Kristina.

4- Were you a party animal? Nope, I was considered a "Valley Girl" so supposedly I was just stuck up....whatever.

5- Were you considered a flirt? I've been told

6- Were you in a band, orchestra, or choir? Neither

7- Were you a nerd? I'm not sure

8- Were you on a varsity team? No

10- Can you still sing the fight song? Nope

11- Who were your favorite teachers? Mr Wayment, Mrs Oyler, Mr Kellet

12- Where did you sit at lunch? Where ever my friends were.

13- What was your schools full name? Weber High School

14- What was your schools mascot? Warrior

15- Did you go to homecoming and who with? Tucker Shupe, it was so much fun.

16- If you could go back and do it again would you? Heavens yes!! If I could go back and not have a care in the world I would. No bills, No responsibilities and getting money from dad whenever we needed it.

17- What do you remember most about graduation? Aaron stitt trying to kiss me the whole night, Shaylee, Sheena, Kristina Jacey, all of us hiking up a HUGE mountain and then watching the sun rise.
18- Where did you go on senior skip day? I don't remember, how sad, probably wherever Kristina went

19- Were you in any clubs? No

20- Who was your prom date? Blake Bingham, he touched my butt 3 times that night and claimed it was an accident everytime.....weirdo

21- Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? maybe, if Kristina goes, then I'll go.

22- Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Study more, and concentrate on your grades and not so much on boys. Have more fun, and not care what you looked like.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Give it up for the Buick's..woot,woot...oh, remember when we broke down in front of the creep house...then the man/moose on the divide..lol.lol..those were the days.
High school wouldn't have been the same with out you..or life for that matter...I remember Aaron trying to kiss you the whole time..lol...
you secretly liked it from Blake..hehehe!!
Who's stupid idea was it to do that hike anyways...ugh..
love ya!!!