Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun with Family

I know there's a lot of pics here, but I couldn't decide which ones to put so I just put them all in. We had a fun weekend at Grandma and Pa Chambers watching the Super Bowl.
I told Trey the night before and he got so excited he started punching his super hero punching bag...he's freaking hilarious. Nice hook...



and upper cut!


I know what all you moms are thinking...salmonella. Well it's my right as a mother to let him lick the spoon every now and then.


Cherie and her girls. How sweet.


Our family watching the game. The Steelers are Jeremy's favorite team so it was a good day for him...Avery could apparently care less.


Beautiful Talia.


Trey, Kambria, and Blakely.


Trey and Jeremy having a moment.


Andrea and Grandpa Scott.


My sweet Avery.


Trey and Kambria pooped out after running laps around Grandmas house, I don't know why they do it but EVERY time we're there, they just start running. It's fun to see them grow up together and play.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! it looks like you had fun. And tell Jeremy if the steelers are his team we can't be friends anymore!! jk, we were just pulling for the cardinals, but that's football!! Give me a call tomorrow if you want to go to lunch or something, we are free all day!!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had fun! He tell bethany to send me a invite to her blog kdbamb@yahoo.com I want to see her kids!

Anonymous said...

I think kids!! I don't have a sitter either. I'll go anywhere you want, tell me what's close to you or where you want to go.

sarah and jeremy said...

I don't know whats good around here. We really don't go out that much. Theres Chili's, Applebees, Pizzaria, TGI Fridays, Olive Garden. Do you want to go around 11? That way I could possibly still go run my errands today. If it's too early then thats fine too, I'll just go tomorrow. call me when you get back from the gym.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun today, it was nice to talk to an adult instead of kids all day! And Trey and Avery are so dang cute. We will have to do it again sometime!! Thanks

KW said...

Sara cute blog. I didn't even know you had another little one. cute kids. how fun. Looks like you're having a great life. I miss seeing you at work. you can check out our blog at whitneydunefam.blogspot.com Kylee :)

Sherie said...

Sarah, you're kids are so cute! I'm so glad to see you're doing well! I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog. If you'd like, I have a blog too, but it's private so send me an email at
Slbsoccerfool13@msn.com and I'll send you an invite. I'd love to keep in touch with you this way, the blogs are so much more fun than facebook, although that's been addicting for me recently.

Harada's said...

You have such a cute family, Your Kiddos are so freakin' cute!
Look how grown up you are =)