Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Night

After weeks and weeks of asking, we finally took Trey to Chuckie Cheese. He loved it. It's a bit overwhelming for them, but he still had fun. Him and Jer played basketball, and rode some rides together. And me and Avery stayed by the skeet ball game, and of coarse I was awesome and won lot's of tickets...oh yeah! Here are some pics of the night...warning picture overload:)






Avery's massive hair bow. Jeremy tells me she doesn't like wearing them, but until she grows some hair, she's going to suck it up and wear them!


Trey picking his nose...it's what toddlers do best right?


Trey smothering Avery...she really does like it!


I told Trey he was going to get his hair cut...just what every toddler wants to hear!


My sis in law gave her these leggings and I LOVE them. They are so fun! Again Jeremy thinks they are silly, and swears she hates them.


Avery trying her best to sit up. Not quite there yet.


And on another note, this is what has happened to my hair. Yes, after I had Avery my hair is now coming in afro-curly! Disgusting right? I think so. This is even after I have blown it dry and it's still gross! Hmmm, anyone else have these post pregnancy problems??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! And tell Jeremy the bigger the head band bow the better, and they love to look cute!! I still have little baby hairs from Peyton, you just have to make the best of it!! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like Chucky Cheese is the happening place! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Sherie said...

Looks like Chucky Cheese was so fun! Love Avery's big hair bow and leggings!! And so sorry that you had sick bugs at your house again while your hubby was out! Hope all is going well again!

Ryan and Celeste said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at Chucky Cheese. I am still trying to talk myself into taking my kids, it looks like fun though. By the way- I love the bow and leggings, the husbands just don't understand do they? Your family is so cute!

mommy and me said...

hi sarah, this is taylor chambers..I got to your blog through Heather Shattuck's..you have a very beautiful family! Your kids are so gorgeous and i love their names!

The Wilson Family said...

I think Kurt and Jeremy are the same. Kurt swears Ever hates them and says he won't take her out with that bow on and have to tell him to MAN UP she's cute. She may hate me later in life but right now they are totally the most stylish girls I know! Trey is so big!!