Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Hole In One...or Two!

Well I did it. I took Avery to get her ears pierced today and actually to be honest she did really good, she only cried when I had to hold her down. I know, I always think that the moms are mean when you walk past the ear piercing store and you can see the moms holding their kids down as the kid is crying hysterically. I had a lot of mixed feelings about me doing this from other people, but again, I'm the mom and I make the decisions. My mom pierced our ears at the same age and I'm so glad she did. All of my pictures of me growing up had the cutest earings in. Anyways, here are some pictures of her after. You can't really see the earings straight on but they're little pink ones.

7 comments:

Sherie said...

Aww! She looks so cute! Someday, when I have a little girl, I want to get her ears pierced at a young age too!

Anonymous said...

I love them!! I would totally do Addy's if Kyle would let me, but he won't :( I hope you are feeling better, Jeremy said you had the flu, crappy. I also gave him your treats from Hawaii and some salsa so don't let him eat it all!!

Blake and Jessica said...

Avery is darling. And you are exactly right, you are the mom and you can do what you want! The vacuum I got at Sears and was about $250...but...every year for 5 years after you buy it you can taken it back into Sears and they will replace the belt and other parts and service it for free! I thought it was worth it.

Kapp Family said...

You are so mean. I can't believe you would do that to her little ears. Really, I wish I had the guts to do it to Livi's. Maybe we can go together and YOU can hold her down. Avery looks so cute and so are her little earings. I love them.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I love her earings they are way cute! She is getting so big, I can't tell who she looks like more yet?

Harada's said...

I think its adorable! I worked at claires for 6 years and working there convinced me that if I ever had a daughter I would pierce her ears as a baby. They only cry for a second. When they are a bit older they cry and whine and sometimes you only get one ear pierced. So good job, She looks really cute!

*Mary* said...

Oh little Aver's looks so cute. I just love her. Give her a kiss for her " auntie M " and Trey too!!