Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anniversary/Memorial Weekend

We had a great weekend! It's always nice to relax and be with our kids. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday the 22nd. We took Trey to a park and let him run around. We had a little picnic, and let him play by the little river. He loved it! Warning:Picture Overload!

I love this one of Trey and Jeremy.


Me and Avery posing for Jeremy.


Playing on the jungle gym


Going down the slide


I think she is getting sick of me putting the camera in her face.


We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Chambers after and Uncle Shayne had his motorcycle out so of coarse Jeremy had to ride it...


but not without a helmet!


And on Saturday night we decided to celebrate our anniversary by going to the Melting Pot. It was delicious!! I was in heaven the whole time with the cheese and then the chocolate. It was so fun. We have never been so it made it even better. It was expensive but worth it. I remember a certain someone ( I wont mention names...Amanda..) telling me that when they got married they put a quarter in a jar every time they "got busy in bed" and for their one year anniversary they had enough money in the jar to pay for their dinner at the Melting Pot..sad to say that we only had 5 dollars...JK, but it was fun and then Jeremy surprised me with a beautiful bracelet that he picked out all by himself. Of coarse I don't have a pic of it but it has all the first letters of our names and my kids and then cute little circles of everyone's birthstones as well. He was so thoughtful to think of me and I love him for that. I can't wait to be with him for another 5 years!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 dollars!! wow, haha, jk. Glad you had a good weekend. My phone took a crap so I don't have your number, I need to get a new phone, so I need your number again. And sorry about the failed plans this weekend, Peyton ended up getting Pnumonia (I don't know how it's spelled!!) We will catch up later and plan for the cabin!!

Sherie said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you have a very sweet husband!! I have never been to the melting pot, but heard great things about it. I'll have to save up for it and try it out some time. Looks like you had a fun weekend. Cute pics!

Harada's said...

Sounds like you need to "get busy" more so you can afford to go to dinner again next year!! =)
Happy anniversary, looks like you had a great weekend!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You remember things to well! But hey the melting pot is way good huh! You look amazing by the way your so stinking skinny!

Nelson Family said...

I kept checking your blog for Anniversary pics. I want to go to the Melting Pot. My sister went and she liked it too but said it was expensive. Congrats on the 5 years.

Stanford Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember Amanda telling me that story too. Haha. I've never been to the melting pot, i heard the food is really good though. You look great!

Ryan and Celeste said...

Someday I hope to make it to the Melting Pot too! We just celebrated 5 years back in March, time flies! Are you still going to grad school somewhere? About the cape, my mom made it, I think she got a pattern for it off the internet.