Thursday, May 7, 2009

~RaNdOm aCts~

My life hasn't been that exciting the past week. I did however, manage to get a few pics of the kids. Again, not that exciting, but at least I'm being a good mom and capturing all their moments...I know, lame!

Here is Trey and Payzlee being romantic. I tell you, Payzlee is such a character. I love her!! She is my buddy. She has her own little personality that is just FAR from everyone else's and I love it!


Dad and Trey building a village of trains. This is one of Trey's favorite things to do with dad. They see how big they can get the train tracks.


Little Miss Avery. She is sitting up by herself now. Actually, she is kind of crawling too. She can scoot backwards and go from belly to sitting up. She hasn't figured out quite how to move forward all the way. I think it's her massive thighs that are weighing her down:)


And of coarse she has found her voice. She is always jabbering about something.


Dad and Trey watching a movie. Trey found a comfortable spot on Dad's legs.


More worms! Only this time these ones were massive. They had to be the biggest worms I've ever seen.

I have to hurry and write about this as well. As I'm sitting here I can hear Trey in the other room saying a prayer outloud. He's is telling heavenly father thanks for the juice in his cup, and the goldfish crackers. He is so funny. When we say our prayers with him at night thats pretty much how it goes. "Thanks for the juice and for all the worms I can find, and thanks for my cars and that I can crash them"...anyways, I'm sure if you have a toddler then their little prayers are just as sweet!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the prayers at their age!! You never know what you're going to get. And I can't believe how big Avery is getting, I saw her today at the gym and I loved the leg warmers, they emphasize the thighs. I wish it was as cute for us to look like that, I would be set!!! :) GIVE ME SOME POINTERS!!

Harada's said...

Ilove listening to kids little prayers! Trey sounds just like my boys. Tonight Noah said thank you for my strawberys and vegetables because they make me grow big and strong. And he did say thank you for my family like 3 times =)...oh and lately he has been asking for a baby sister! lol....
your little avery is so cute, I know I tell you that every time, but she really is!

Blake and Jessica said...

So darling, I love your updates. Before you know it Trey will really be kissing girls!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Geese you better watch out for trey he is already getting attacked by girls! Avery is getting so big she is so cute! I love listening to Braxton's prayers you can't help but smile!

Kayli Rivera said...

That is so funny! The prayers are the best!! Ivy has thanked God for Trey before, she has a very very good memory of the kids she plays with at the gym... she also prays for her hair to get long, what a girl. Every stage of childhood is my favorite!!

The Wilson Family said...

It almost looks like Payz has her tongue in there!! LOL so funny!!

Stanford Family said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I love listening to the kids prayers. Kids are so funny.