Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekend at Jackson Hole

We had a GREAT weekend. We went up to Star Valley with Kyle and Ashley Redd. We stayed up in their cabin which was freaking AWESOME!! It was like a 5 star resort. It had like 7 bedrooms all with 1-2 Queen size beds, and bathroom. We definitely were NOT roughing it. They had 2 rangers and we took them up to a little reservoir and let the kids throw rocks. We roasted marshmellows, watched movies, and ate ALOT of great food. (I will be hitting the gym good and hard this week). Saturday we went to Jackson and shopped, and then went to eat up in the Teton Village. It was yummy! There was an awesome thunderstorm up there too. It was so cool to watch it from the mountains. Thank you Kyle and Ashley for letting us stay up there. We had sooooo much fun with you guys. Kyle's friends Jedd and Kylie came up Saturday and went to Jackson Hole with us. They were great and fun to get to know, although I think we swore off kids for them the way Trey was the last 24 hours, sorry guys, I think he was just done. Here are some of the pics from the trip. Keep in mind I forgot my camera (I know, what the crap!) so I had to get a disposable and they didn't turn out that great.

This is the cabin. It's gorgeous! There was a little pond in the back that Trey loved going to.


The view when you walk in.


Isn't this kitchen awesome?! It was so spacious.


This is the reservoir we went to. It was really pretty. The kids had fun throwing rocks in the water, and Kyle's dog was keeping us entertained fetching a ball and swimming back and forth.


Kyle and Addy on one of the Rangers.


Peyton and "kid" the dog. Peyton was so cute he just kept walking in the water without thinking twice about it. Such a boy!


Us in Jackson Hole.


The kids playing with Avery.


This is Trey after dinner up in Teton Village...poor thing was pooped!


Addy and Trey...she is so stinking cute!


Addy took this pic. I'm quite surprised at how well it turned out. Trey was jumping off the bed onto a mattress on the floor and I think she took a much better picture then I would have.


Thanks Again You Guys!

4 comments:

Harada's said...

WOW!! Beautiful cabin!!
What a fun getaway. I am sooooo jealous, I want a little getaway! =)

Kayli Rivera said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! We have to settle for camping in our backyard for now, until Cole is a little older:) Yeah, you guys weren't roughing it at all, but that's the only way to go...right?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming with us!! We had sooo much fun with you guys as well. We will definately have to do it again sometime:) I love the pictures, I haven't gotten around to mine yet!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

it looks like you guys had a good time that cabin is awesome! I will have to call you I come out to utah in a week and a half!