Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally!

Ahhhh, it's finally summer and finally warm! We've been waiting and waiting and now we are soaking up the sun. We've been swimming a few times. We went with Ashley and her kids at her moms house, we went to Bethany's mom's house last week with her and Chelese and their kids. (by the way Bethany, this post is for you, I know you've been waiting):) Me and my sis in-law went to the North Ogden Aquatic pool and it was so much fun. Trey would NOT get off that frog slide. He just LOVED it! Oh, and if your wondering about pics, well don't. I forgot my camera:) BUT, I did take pics of this weekend. It was my sweet mother in-laws birthday so we got together and had a bbq. It's always fun hanging out with the fam.

Here's my baby. She is always laughing at something. (Thats a toy in her mouth).



Swinging on the swing.


Little Miss Talia. I love her blue eyes!


Everyone at the bbq.


Trey talked the girls into digging for worms.


Oh, and my cousin had a shower this weekend too! She's having a little girl at the end of august. The hot bruntette next to her is my other cousin Danielle. We had the shower at her house and it was so much fun! She is a great host:)


Well that does it for now Bethany. I will try and keep up on my posting for ya!

4 comments:

Kapp Family said...

Oh it makes my day when I see you have posted somethig new. I love reading your blog. We had so much fun swimming, we need to do it again soon. Love ya girl!!!

The Wilson Family said...

Oh I love Trey's obsession with worms! He must be a charmer to get girls to go near them. You're in trouble. And how cute is Avery? I don't think she is ever not smiling!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So I tried to call you when I was in Utah but your phone was disconnected did you sell your house or just get ride of your phone number? I was sad cuz I wanted to hang out but I did not know how to get a hold of you!

Lund Family said...

Sarah! I am so glad that you found my blog. Your family is so cute. You look so good!