Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!

I LOVE THE 4TH!! It is my absolute favorite! The whole month is so much fun. We started out with the Farr West parade. My niece Skyla was in it, she was dancing, and she was great! Heidi sat on the back of the truck and helped them. When Taytem saw her mom she hurried and hitched a ride. Trey loved the parade. He especially loved the big trucks. We then went to Farr West days and let Trey play some games and run around. Then is was time for naps...for all of us:) Afterwards a bbq with the family, then off to the fireworks. It was such a fun day. I love spending time with my family, especially my hubby. It brings back so much fun memories of us when we were dating. Here are some pictures of the day. Also, there are some random ones of the first of the week. These pictures are in no particular order.

This one is a the nature center earlier in the week.


This is Avery's new thing, climbing on all the furniture. I miss the days when she just layed there and didn't move.









The big trucks were his favorite!



Avery was not sure what to think about the parade.

1 comment:

Harada's said...

Looks like you had a fun day! I love the 4th to =)
Your kids look so cute and I love your new big header picture on your blog. Your have such a good looking family! =)