Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7 Peaks, Fireworks, Rodeo, and Poop!

We've had a really busy but fun week. On Saturday we went to 7 Peaks for the day. It was a blast! I haven't been there for about 6 years. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. Trey loved the slides and I couldn't get Avery out of the wave pool. Sunday we headed to WSU for the annual fireworks. I think it was the first year that I can remember that it rained. It was fun. They kids played and ran around. Monday night we went to the Rodeo. Trey LOVES this! He just loved the bullriding. He really could care less about the rest, and of coarse the bullriding isn't until the very end, but he LOVED it! And then they did the dirt bikes. When they went over the jumps Trey couldn't stop talking about it. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pics of the events


And here is what I found this morning when I went to get Avery to go to the gym.



Now if anyone knows of any good cleaner to get that out of the carptet PLEASE let me know!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

okay first off that is nasty. poor little girl looks like she had a belly ache or something. I have no clue what gets that out, so good luck with that.
The picture with Mary and Heidi is super funny, the both look so thrilled.lol.
The last time I went to Seven Peaks was at girls camp the night you threw up and I stayed up with you. (tender).lol

Kapp Family said...

Oh Avery, how we love you!!
That was the story of our life, when Livi was her age. It never failed, that girl could poop. What a fun and exciting weekend. We need to hang out soon.
love ya girl!!

The Wilson Family said...

I love that you feed your daughter candy like I do, it makes me feel better about myself. Personally, I think I made her a junkie!

Harada's said...

I have not been to seven peaks since I was like 10! Looks like so much fun! I totally could ahve gone without the poop pictures! lol
You make me miss utah. I miss the 4th of july's there and the fireworks at WSU.
You guys should have decided to come to ohio for graduate school. there is so much fun stuff to do in ohio, but I am sure you will find a ton of fun stuff to do in california. I know its so scary to move but just remember its only 4 years and I promise it will fly by!
By the way did you get my FB comment about how to try and get the poop out of the carpet?
And have I told you how much i love your new big header picture for your blog!! SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Except the poop that does not look like it was fun to clean up!