Monday, November 9, 2009

For the Family

This a post mostly for the family that has been wanting to see updated pics of my kids. Sorry for those of you who really could care less.

At the Oakland Zoo. That is a kamodo dragon.


Avery outing my secret...a push up bra. Well it's really her fault that I need one.


Going for a hike. There is a lot of hidden trails around us.


The little lake we stumbled upon.


A ravine that will probably end your life just one slip to the left. I was really nervous to walk on it but of course Jeremy just had to.


Pretending to talk on the phone.



Dad trying out the new camera.


Mom not caring for it.


Popsicles...


and a deer in the headlights.


I'll try and keep you updated with the kids as much as I can. I've never been the mom who just sits around and snaps pictures of my kids all day long. We are doing really good. Jeremy is still loving school. He is staying busy with all the reading. I've met some really nice girls in our ward. I've forced myself to step out of my comfort zone and go to different play groups. So far so good! We will be in Ut on the Nov 24th and staying until Jan 10th. I'm counting down the days!!

3 comments:

Kapp Family said...

I love to see pictures of your kids, they are so stinkin cute. I can't wait for you to come home. We will have to get together for sure. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Take care til we see each other!!!

Kristina said...

OH MY HECK...You'll be here when the baby is born. I hope you can come see me at Hospital. I'm having a c-section Dec. 28
I'll probably come home the end of the week,so maybe then.
Lets go lunch or something before then if we can. My last day at work is Dec 17
Did you keep the same cell number???? or get a cali number???

Meagan said...

Sarah,
hey I just found your blog. Looks like Cali is pretty nice and you guys are doing great. Oh by the way this is Meagan Wadman (Jensen). Your kids are so so cute. If you want to view my blog just email me at megcjensen@gmail.com and I will invite you. Also, I see that you and Chelese are great friends, I was wondering if you have her email address, i would love to see what she is up to. Thanks. Take care.