Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween/House Pics

We had a fun Halloween. Although I would've liked to be home in Ut with family, we still had a good time here. We went to our ward party and did trunk-or-treat. Then Saturday we headed out to trick-or-treat. Now correct me if I'm wrong but normally in Ut we would start around 4:30 5ish. Maybe because we wanted to beat the cold or the dark but we always went at this time. So naturally we did the same here. However, this is not the norm. You don't start trick-or-treating UNTIL it gets dark. Needless to say every house told us this and we were the first ones each time. Still had fun.

My Transformer aka Bumble Bee, and my naughty little witch.


And for all the people who have been sending me death threats because I have yet to post pictures of the apartment, here ya go!

view from the kitchen to the family room


kitchen


kitchen and dining


dining


family room


kids bathroom


kids room...no I did not clean it for the picture


hallway to our bathroom (notice the 2, yes 2 closets...love that!!


our bathroom. I didn't get the shower because it's one of those old school sliding glass door kind. Can't say I really love it.


Well there you go for now people. I have a ton of pictures of the kids for family but it would've been a terribly long post so I will spare ya 'til next time...oh ya, and congrats to my sis in law Cherie and Tyler, they are expecting a baby in March. We are so happy for them. We are hoping it's a boy:) Yah!!

7 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Braxton was pretty excited about seeing Bumblebee on your blog! I like the apartment it looks good.

Kayli Rivera said...

Yes your apatment is darling!! So is your hair, did you color it a bit darker?! I am excited to see you when you guys come down, are you driving or flying?

The Wilson Family said...

Ok love your family picture and Avery looks so much like Trey to me now!! Apartment is very cute and my niece was totally that same witch and she's naughty too!! Must be the costume!

Blake and Jessica said...

I love your dark hair, it looks so good on you, very autumn. I am so jealous of you living in California with gorgeous weather. It's amazing how you can settle and make your living space a home. It looks beautiful.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

All we hear about is transformers too! I pretty sure I know all their names even the old school cartoon ones (grandma bought the cartoon and I have seen it a hundred times)! Hey are you going to be in Utah for Christmas? We should get together I will be out there dec 9th - dec 28th something like that.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Cute!! Love the costumes and the apartment:) You made it so homey. I miss you guys and can't wait for you to come back!!!

Stanford Family said...

Your apartment is so cute! Love the halloween costumes!