Friday, February 26, 2010

Lot's and Lot's

Here are a few pics of my family the last couple months. We finally got settled in the house we are staying at. We got Internet today. Who knew how much I really would've missed that. Some of these pics are of our last week in SF.

Valentine flowers from my Valentine.


We are sending her to rehab.


This is what happens when you let Dad take him sledding down a cliff! Went right into the barb wired fence. Mom wasn't happy. Dad was fired.


Proof that Trey does like his sister.


A beach outside of San Fran. The waves were crashing and they sounded heavenly.


One thing I won't miss in California. Tunnels! They are so claustrophobic.


The gorgeous Golden Gate Bridge one last time.


Some beautiful scenery. Notice the tall round one with windows?? Yes, that is where Jake took Tenley on the Bachelor. It has a name, I'm just not sure what it is.


These are the most delicious donuts EVER!! They make them on the Wharf fresh right in front of you. And yes, I ate the whole bucket.


The famous Alcatraz.


The seals at the Wharf. They were all sleeping and quite frankly boring!


This one is for me. I love it that he sleeps with this monkey. When he goes to bed this little guy becomes his best friend.


Well there you go. We are glad to be back, we still miss a few things out there but not enough to go back.

2 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

that is so funny he sleeps with that monkey brax has one almost exactly like it he sleeps with!

Corrine said...

so ur back? i feel like I need to read more to catch up...gonna miss cali a little bit?? welcome back! good luck with insurance and all the illnessess too...where will Jeremy be working?