Thursday, March 25, 2010

Me!

I stole this off my sister's blog. I'm sure I have much more interesting things to blog about, but this will have to do for now. People probably don't know a whole lot about me and the little things that I LOVE. Soooooooo, here are some of the worldly things that I can't get enough of.....oh, and I guess you can't use people, so really quick I love my kids, family and my husband. They are really the true loves of my life. Ha!

(side note: It probably would've been easier to take actual picture's of these things, but I didn't. Sorry they kind of suck. But you get the idea).

Hoodies. I will always have a weird obsession with them. Hot or cold weather, I'm wearing one. Super comfy and a must have. I'm sure you can imagine my closet.


Reese's peanut butter cups, and diet coke. If it were an option, I would be sitting here enjoying them through an IV.




Flip Flops. I'm a summer girl, hate winter, hate cold, love to be warm and tan. And this picture is me to a T.


Chapstick. Particularly Burts Bees. So great.


Running shoes and water. I have these together most days. There is something about water that is so simple and satisfying.


These movies...


and this show. I will never get bored watching them. Especially Will and Grace. If you've ever seen the episode with Kevin Bacon...enough said.


Being pregnant. There is just something about being pregnant that is fulfilling. I love it. Even being in labor and giving birth...such a miracle. (This is actually me. So unflattering, sorry. But in my defense, I gave birth 3 days later.)


Sarah McLachlan. I will forever and always love her. She is my favorite. I have all her cd's. Everyone should get them. She's a star.


Sleeping with my feet out of the covers. It's weird, but so awesome.


These are just a few things that I love. I have more, but who really has the time to read such a long post. Feel free to do the same and let us get to know you a little more!

4 comments:

Harada's said...

SO fun to read about you! I love the prego picture, Such a cute picture! BUT I hate people like you who look so GOOD 9 months pregnant. I suppose we can still be friends if you promise to gain like 10 more extra pounds next time you get knocked up. It would really help my self esteem! =)

*Mary* said...

Thanks for stealing that from me!!

Kayli Rivera said...

I love it!! I don't now how you can enjoy diet coke but the Reeses's I am right there with you. My daughter and I eat peanut butter out of the jar, probably pretty gross but hey! And you are adorable prego, some people are just born to be barefoot and pregnant- or in your case with flip flops... and a hoodie:) So cute

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You guys would have blast at disney land. I don't know how tall trey is but if he is 40 inches he can go on a lot of the big rides too. Braxton was just under 40 inches but he could go on all the kid rides and some big rides he loved it!