Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Jeremy thought it would be a good idea to rake all the leaves and then throw the kids in. It was even funnier because the pile was so big that they would sink right to the bottom. Then Halo would get all worried and jump in to find them. Glad to know that our dog is actually useful. (I was starting to wonder since she can't catch one stinkin mouse!)







Visiting Grandpa Brad at work. FYI: A knight costume is a pain in the @*#! He hated it! I had to carry around everything because all the pieces were bugging him. That is why in all pics he is just wearing the breast plate.


Ward Party:


My hot husband turned the big 32:




Visiting Great Grandma Chambers:



This is the view I got to look at all the way down the canyon the other day. I was dry heaving the whole way:

3 comments:

kristina said...

oh my hell I saw the same thing but I was going the other way and thought what the hell is that, and that would suck to have look at that,sad it was you who had to.
Kiddies look so cute in their costume's.
CALLLLLLLLLLLLL ME

Sherie said...

Cute costumes and playing in the leaves looks like so much fun! And that's cute the dog would get worried and look for them! I love it! Tonight was lots of fun..looking forward to next month already!!

Zac and Shelece said...

Your kids look so cute!! I Love the leaves, that would be so much fun. What the HECK IS THAT thing in the back of the truck, couldn't they have covered it up or something, GROSS!!