Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Stripper, a Wedding, and a few Cats!

On the 30th we flew out to Michigan where my little brother is living and we watched him and Kelsey get hitched. It was so fun! And the dancing was funner! Thanks to my in-laws for watching the kiddos!







That is my Dad in a line dance.


Heidi. We are pretty sure she has been a stripper at one point in her life.


Me and Mary with our sweaters over our dresses. Everyone knew who Shane's "mormon sisters" were..HOLLA!!


And on the 16th they came to Ut for another reception


Avery turned 2 on the 17th. She had 2 parties. And got spoiled. Both my sister and sis in law gave her a moving cat that purrs and meow's and they follow us everywhere. (almost crapped my pants when one of them decided to meow in the middle of the night. She shares a room with us. That was the last time she slept with them)
A few things about Ave: She LOVES cats! She weighs about 29 pounds. She can count to 3. She can put her shoes on. She loves to watch movies and is loving Tinkerbell right now. She is a Tomboy BIG time! She LOVES bugs, all kinds. She has been stung by 7 bees this year. (at her own fault) She is fearless. She is bossy. (I'm pretty sure her attitude will be the death of me) She follows Trey around EVERYWHERE.(he hates it) And She is almost fully potty trained. Happy Birthday Ave!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Your little Avery is such a cutie! She reminds me of my 2 year old- totally tomboy and fearless :) We should get together and let our girls play sometime!