Monday, October 11, 2010

October Begins!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not but October is my FAVORITE!! I love that the air is crisp, I get to wear hoodies, and it smells fantastic outside! I will probably update alot this month.

Picking out pumpkins.

She was staring at some cats, and I don't think they were nice thoughts.

Painting.

Gutting.

Final result.





She seriously is going to be the crazy cat lady.


And I have a little surprise...

...I cut off all my hair! No I'm not prego. Sorry to disappoint all those people who asked...(Shayne)

3 comments:

Kapp Family said...

I love your hair!!! It's so cute. I love that it's dark. I want my color dark but I don't think it will look as hot as yours!! LOVE IT!!!

Zac and Shelece said...

I think your hair looks so cute!! : ) I seriously thought you were going to say you were having a little baby, but I love the surprise of a hair cut!! : )

Sherie said...

Ha ha ha! I definitely thought you were making a baby announcement for a split second! The hair is definitely cute! October/Fall is my favorite time of year too!