Monday, April 20, 2009

fRiEnDs/mIlEsTonEs

Over the weekend we got together with some of my good friends, Chelese and Bethany. Everytime we get together I forget my camera. We had such a good time eating, buying stuff that Bethany was selling, and playing games...I love these girls!!!

Olivia and Trey entertaining themselves with a toy...Teagan and Kyson were in bed. They are little cuties and they all played together so well.


Oh yes...here we are playing mario cart...we all were awesome! They boys were making fun of us the whole time, but we still kicked butt! After, we played the bowling game and I'm not sure who ended up winning. It was so much fun. Can't wait until next time:)


And on another note, I started Ave on rice cereal this week. Of coarse she just thought it was hilarious...everything to her is sooooo hilarious.



Ha Ha Ha....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery is sooo cute!! my gosh she is all smiles all the time isn't she. I saw her at the gym the other day and she was just grinning ear to ear. I'm looking forward to our workouts next week!!! make me skinny :)And good luck with Trey tomorrow.

The Wilson Family said...

She is so cute, I think she looks like you. Her eyes at least, she's still too chubby to tell the rest! Which I love! I love when my friends all get together. It's always fun especially since all our kids are similar in age. Now I know Trey has the same problem as Brennen all girl cousins, plus most my friends are girls. So to solve this problem our kids should play together. We're the same, especially before you move! Let's plan it.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I love those pics of Avery they are way cute! I looks like you had fun with the girls next time you see them tell them I said hi

Blake and Jessica said...

That grinny smile is sooo cute. I started loving Brody more when we started cereal because it meant less time breastfeeding, and more time for me to do something else besides breastfeeding.

Kristina said...

I love the pictures of Avery smiling...What a silly girl.

KW said...

Look at that grin! what a cutie. i love when they try new things, it's so fun!