Thursday, April 9, 2009

...GoTta lOvE BoYs!!...

Whenever it rains we tell Trey that the worms come out and play. He just LOOOVES to hold them. This morning he woke up and of coarse the first thing he says is "Mom it's raining, I will get a bucket for my worms" He comes back and is holding a container from my tupperware drawer. And he says "Hurry, I go outside and get some worms" So I opened the door and he runs out there in the pouring rain, no shoes, no jacket (I know, mother of the year right?) and starts grabbing as many worms as he can. It was so funny....





And speaking of "Mother of the Year" I went and checked on Avery in her swing and this is what I found...

Yep, she slid right out of it. I guess those seat belts are there for a reason:)


And she's really trying to crawl...not quite there yet.


Thumbs up mom!

5 comments:

*Mary* said...

Yep! Those seat belts are there for a reason not just decoration:) Trey cracks me up. He is such a boy!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have that many worms at your house!! I never see them. He is so funny. And don't worry all babies live through their moms oops'. I have many on my record, haha.

The Wilson Family said...

LOL I have found my children in many questionable circumstances because of my lack of mothering skills so just remember you will always be better than me!! MEH

mommy and me said...

that is so funny..your son should have come to my house, i went out in the pouring rain to drag my garbage can in from the curb and the wheels had held water and made a little pool, there were probably like 100 earthworms sitting in it, so gross! Also, emmy could get out of her swing, buckles or not, by about 6 months! just a warning:)

Nelson Family said...

That is too funny. That is one good thing about Alaska is we don't have worms like Utah. We just have fat rats instead. I should have taken a picture of Emma the other week- she was in her bumbo- so I thought and I didn't have the tray on because her thighs are so fat that she wouldn't go any where. I had a feeling to check on her on she was on the kitchen table kneeling by the bumbo. oops!