Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun on Easter

We had a really fun Easter. It makes me a little sad though knowing that it will be our last one with the family. We went out to Grandma Willson's and had a fabulous dinner and an egg hunt. The kids had a blast. Then went to Grandma Chambers and did the same, yes we ate dinner twice within 2 hours of each other, it was great!!

We got up and went to church. Trey in his Easter outfit...and sporting the
"comb-over"


Avery in her pretty dress and massive hair bow.


Heidi and Mary put together a scavenger hunt for the kids. They loved it! They had to run all over the farm and find clues.


Trey running to get his treats.


Trey showing us what the Easter Bunny brought him. Some motorcycle toys, bubbles, clothes and of coarse his favorite, a remote control helicopter. Actually, I think Jeremy was more excited for it.


Eating his breakfast....candy.


Then we headed to another hunt with the other cousins. This is Kambria, she's so sweet. She would help find eggs for the other kids. We love her!


More eggs...


Kambria, Blakley, Trey, and Talia.


Avery fascinated with the kids squealing and running all over the place.


It was a good day. Thanks for everyone who helped out. We had a good time!

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like you guys had a great easter! Don't you love how excited they get about finding eggs!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful easter. I love Avery's dress, where did you get it? sooo cute!! and trey looked so handsome!! I can't wait for tomorrow, I'll see you there!!

Harada's said...

What a fun Easter you had!
Thanks for telling me about that websight. i have heard of people doing something like that before but I had know idea how they did it. Have you done it?
Anyway Avery looks so freakin' cute in her Easter dress. I bet having a girl is so much fun! Maybe one day I will get one =)
She looks so much like you!
And Trey looks like such a stud!
You need to have more babies because you guys make some SUPER CUTE kids!!

Bells said...

I love her massive hair bow she looked absolutely adorable. I love your kids they are just beautiful. Can't wait to get caught up on all you've been up to. :) Missed seeing what my darling neice and nephew have been up to.