Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a Party!

Here are some pics of our New Years Eve.
Grandma Alene got a pinata for the kids to break. They LOVED it!! Grandma Alene always has the funnest ideas for the kids. She's great. Thanks Grandma.

Kambria taking a turn...


Blakley having a swing at it....


Trey swinging like a mad man


Good hit!
/>

Loni, Sarah and Mary having a good time with each other.


Dad and Reggie playing the Wii.(I'm not sure if that's how you spell that??)
They were laughing too hard to be any good.



Shane and Loni having a try at it.


My cute little family with our awesome hats on ready for the New Year.


This isn't on New Years it was just so funny I had to post it.
Trey eating his favorite food. He always takes HUGE bites then asks "Mom, you think this will fit in my mouth?" Nothing like a challenge.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

you look so cute in all your hats...What a cute and great idea to get a pinyata...I'll keep that in mind. WAY TO GO GRANDMA!!
Did you play the wii? aren't they fun?....Mary invited me over to play on Friday, please come over and play....I tried calling you back, but no answer,hope you weren't sleeping..oops..
Cute picture of Trey trying to stuff it all in his mouth..funny boy!!

*Mary* said...

Cute pictures, especially the one with me:)

Anonymous said...

I don't know trey it's a close call. It looked like a fun party!!loved the hats!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

looks like you guys had a fun new year I love all the pics! The pinnata looks so fun and what a good idea! brax would love that!