Saturday, January 24, 2009

SiLlY fAmlLY

Here are some random pics of my kids.
Avery is finally laughing out loud. She is getting so big and it's making me sad.



3 months old.


Me and my kids. I'm really not sure which one actually looks like me. I've been told Trey kind of does but mostly people say they look like their Dad.


Trey showing us his muscles.


We took Trey out for the night. He needed some one on one time with Mom and Dad. We took him bowling and he LOVED it! He's got such a cheese smile.


He told me over and over that he could hold the ball by himself and sure enough he was right.

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That looks like you guys had fun they are getting so big already! We are going bowling tonight I wonder if braxton will like it that much!

Anonymous said...

I love Avery's outfit!! It does make you sad when they grow up, I wanted to cry Thursday when Peyton had his birthday. I don't know if you will get this soon, but we are getting Chili's take out and watching the Jazz game at our house if you want to bring the kids over and hang out!! Call me.

Anonymous said...

Well good luck with your lesson, I have to teach tomorrow too but I'm a procrastinator!! We will have to get together another time :)

Anonymous said...

my number is 475-4399. And I'm still willing to watch your kids so you can go to the gym!!