Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh those silly New Years Resolutions.

Okay this is the time of the year that we all make resolutions to become better people, or meet certain goals. Losing weight is not my resolution, but I do have some fitness goals. Pretty much I just need to vent a little. Now if any of you have ever been pregnant or are currently pregnant then you know how I feel. Don't get me wrong, I loved being pregnant but losing baby weight is the biggest pain in the butt EVER!!! Why can I work my butt off in the gym to get down to a certain weight, then workout even HARDER when I'm pregnant to NOT gain a whole bunch of weight just to find out when I'm 9 months pregnant that I've gained 38 pounds, then have the baby and lose an automatic 20 plus pounds (which isn't really even baby weight it's just fluid) in the first month postpartum and have that staggering last 15 pounds creeping all over your body?? I'm so confused. Maybe these pics will motivate me (or depress me. uggg!) to get back in shape. I love to work out it's so much fun, but it's even funner when you're seeing results.

Just found out I was pregnant in this one. I was about 7 weeks. I made Jeremy take this pic because who knows if I'll ever look like this again. Motivation?? or Frustration??



Three days before I went into labor. AHH! don't remind me.



Swimming....



More swimming. I loved this because I got so many unfriendly stares whenever I'd go to this public pool. It was hilarious. Apparently if you're pregnant and you go swimming you're supposed to wear a moo-moo to cover it up. More women should flaunt they're sexy cute bellies. Being pregnant is a miracle not an embarrassment. What can I say I'm scandalous.


Day one of my boot camp starts now...

4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So I think you look amazing and you did great! Those nasty little pounds left will go away soon! Hey I am glad we got to hang out for a little while!

Anonymous said...

You are such a hot mama!! Everyone struggles whith the pregnancy pounds, heck I gained even more after I had Peyton. It's a roller coaster unfortunately. But you were so damn cute pregnant and it just takes time, when Avery is old enough for the gym, we will be workout buddies!! Hang in there, you look darling :)

Bells said...

I love you! I think you look sexy in your scandalous bikini too! :) He He He! Well I am with ya on those pesky last pounds I am needing some motivation but I don't think I'll be posting any pictures of myself post pregnancy! Now that would be scary!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan! Get a sitter Thursday night and come to body attack launch @ 5:30. It will kick butt!! And by summer we can wear our bikinis at my moms pool!! (hot mamas right!!)