Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's time for the talk

So I was sitting on the floor building blocks with Trey today and he got up from what he was doing and jumped in my lap. I groaned a little bit because it kind of hurt and this is the conversation that followed...

Trey: "Mom, I hurt your weiner?"
Mom: "No Trey, mom doesn't have a weiner."
Trey: "Yes you do, like daddy."
Mom: "No, mom's don't have them"
Trey: "Yes you do."
Mom: "No I don't"
Trey: "Pull your pants off, I will show you."

I couldn't stop laughing, he was so serious. He cracks me up.
I'll let Jeremy be the one to break the news to him.

4 comments:

Blake and Jessica said...

Boys will be boys. Gotta love them. I already find myself saying, "no Brody don't grab your nut sack!".

Kristina said...

HA HA HA HA HA...that is funny. Just tell him you have a bum...HAHAHA..

Anonymous said...

Don't you love what comes out of their little mouths!! He is so cute. Addy had to say hi to him before we left yesterday, he wasn't too interested!! Maybe next time when Barney isn't on, haha!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is so funny! I am surprised that he said that!